Sunday, January 24, 2010

Primitive Valentines and stitcheries

Finally finished up some prim stitchery Valentines stuff today. Some are everyday primitives, some are for breast cancer hugs, some are Valentine's Day and some are for romance.
Can be used as ornaments to decorate a Valentines Day tree, for peg hangers, and pillows or bowl fillers simply by removing the floss hangers.
They've been brushed with coffee and are hanging to dry. I should be able to list them tomorrow in my etsy shoppe!

2 comments:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Love your little ornies!
Kim

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey there, you may certainly use any of those kids sayings you want!!..thanks for stopping by..I just checked out your stuff on etsy..I love it...and I love the hearts in your picture...have a great day..:)