Sunday, January 10, 2010

New dolls & organization

I took an evening a few days ago to unpack fabric and organize my craft room. I didn't get it complete, but it's workable now and all the fabric is unpacked and I've got WAY too much wool felt for one woman! I've got a huge box of fabric that I've decided to get rid of. I'll be selling that in my store.


Remember the computer armoire that I bought for $29.99? Here's a couple photos of it. It came in real handy!


The new "girls" have had their makeup done and now they're waiting for new hairdos and then they go shopping for some new clothes. A few of them will probably need a spray coffee tan to prim them up a bit more. :)
I'm at 22-3/4 hours now. I should be able to finish them in the next few days. I've got the clothing fabric picked out, but still have to cut it and sew it, then grunge it. Lots to do, but so much fun!




The sun is shining and I think the angels have finally stopped having their pillow fight, cause there's no more white stuff falling from the sky. Time for a heat wave! Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 40's.

As soon as I finish the dolls, I'll be posting them on etsy. http://www.priviesandprims.etsy.com/

p.s. I went to Erwin, Tn yesterday and found my spot for the Apple Festival. My booth (#249) will be right in front of the movie theatre, kind of across from the Unicoi Chamber of Commerce.

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Adorable story with the 'girls' lol.
I really enjoyed it a lot.

Nice Computer cabinet and the price was awesome!

Hey check me out if you have any wool felt you want to sell...I USE TONS OF IT IN MY PENNY RUGS!

Hugs,
Karen
kmprimitives@yahoo.com