Saturday, January 2, 2010

Not much~~~

Not much going on here to blog about. Finished up the returning and exchanging today. I think we should just give money for Christmas. The deals are sooooo great AFTER Christmas that you can get so much more for your money!

I found a black computer armoire at Salvation Army thrift store on New Years Eve for only $30 and went back to pick it up today. It wouldn't fit in my mom's trunk, so I had to pick it up in my van. I'll post a photo after I get it out of the van and set up.

It's soooooooooooo cold here and we had flurries most of the day. I sincerely hope that you all are staying warm and safe in the bad weather. I plan to get some organizing and unpacking done in the next few days. Maybe then I can get back to working on those doll bodies that I cut out last week. :) I've applied for the Apple Festival in Erwin, TN in October and two weeks later is the Apple Festival in Waynesville, NC. With the huge crowds they get, I figure I have to start making inventory now and I "might" have enough!

blessings~

No comments: