Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fluffy gets a haircut


Times are tough all over, so Fluffy can't afford to go to the doggie spa. She needed a haircut desperately, so I did it myself! I'm not trained to groom dogs, so it's probably gonna look pretty rough when she dries. I gave her a bath to get all the loose hairs off and then she RAN into her "safe place" (aka-her crate). Doesn't she look adorable? She looks like a little puppy, but she's actually 10 yrs. old. She is a Pekingese/Chihuahua mix.
If it turns out good when she's dry, I'll have to add dog groomer to my resume. :)
Here's a photo of some of the hair that I cut off. She was a shaggy dog. See the real dark fur? That's from her ears. That's the color all her fur was when she was a puppy.


4 comments:

Brenda said...

Aaaww, she's cute and she also looks like she is really really mad at you!!! LOL!!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

LOL..she looks like she is pouting with you, how well I know that look, it's the one I get from my Chihuahua/Fiest mix, when I bath her. She tries to hide in her bed also....

Unknown said...

Adorable lil dog!

dee begg said...

She's adorable...but she doesn't look too happy right now. Maybe once her new do dries and she sees how pretty she is she will be happier.