Monday, March 16, 2009

More dolls finished!

Here's a couple more cuties that I got finished today. The bunny is a twin to one I made last week and the little prim Annie doll is actually about as child safe as you get. She has no buttons and no rusty pins or bells. Her face is painted and so are her shoes and socks.
They're both for sale in my etsy shoppe at www.PriviesAndPrims.etsy.com
You could also click on the photos themselves to go right to that item.

My next projects will be dolls that are more primitive rather than cutsie. Be watching for them later this week.

Sassy Sally has been adopted and is on the way to her new home in Maryland to join her long lost sister that was adopted by the same sweet lady last year. Enjoy your new home Sally!

Spring is coming soon!!! I don't know about you, but I'm ready to see some pretty flowers and greenery in the mountains.




2 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Such sweet faces on these dollies! Happy Spring ~Natalie

My Colonial Home said...

Adorable. I love the face on the annie doll.
Karen