Sunday, June 6, 2010

mini- folk art black dolls finished

I finished up some of my mini primitive black dolls.  Since I didn't use a pattern, they just sort of evolved as I went along.   Change fabric, add button & lace.  Ta-da!  They're done!
Available in my etsy store.  Click ~~~HERE~~~

I haven't gotten much done lately.  I've had some complications from my recent surgery, so I'm "trying" to take it easy.  It's so hard when there's so much I want to do!  I go back to the dr. on Tuesday, so hopefully I will get fixed up for good.

I was planning to take a week long trip to Lancaster, Pa on Thursday, but it looks like that will be delayed for a couple weeks until I am all better.  I'm so anxious to go and check out all the primitive shops and the cute towns.  Patience, patience.  :)

1 comment:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Yes, patience, patience! Why is it so hard?? I hope you're doing better. Take it easy so you're not down any longer!

The black dolls are so cute!