Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finished & ready for adoption~~~

I know it's cold and I know it keeps on snowing, but I am LOVING all the time I get to spend at home crafting! I have gotten so many unfinished projects finished. It's a good feeling to clean out the ufo box. :) Let it snow some more!

I finished up the two mother/daughter bunny sets today and they're up for adoption!
I also got all the mini-pillow pincushions listed. All 10 of them!
Check everything out and feel free to purchase a few. :)))))
http://www.priviesandprims.etsy.com/


It sure feels good to get this stuff finished up. They waited for clothes way too long! I'll be listing more items tomorrow~~~

4 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Aww, they are adorable. I love those fabrics, and their cute noses. Hugs~Carol

My Colonial Home said...

Well now didn't these little gals clean up well....lol

Love them.

Karen

Pam said...

Cute bunnies! I am sick of the snow but it has been nice having an excuse to stay inside & craft!
Hugs,
Pam

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

They sure are cute!!
Kim