Thursday, October 1, 2009

This week's primitive crafts~~~


It's definitely feeling like fall here in the NC mountains, so I've got started on my fall primitive crafting! Candle wraps are what I've been working on this week. I've got more in the works, but these are the ones I've got finished so far. Pumpkins, moons, leaves and one penny rug Americana for your apple pie candles!
All are for sale in my etsy shoppe and I'll also be listing the fabulous primitive crow pillow that you see in the background.


This is Bailey. She's two years old. I've been babysitting her off and on for two years and I can tell you, she is in the TERRIBLE twos right now!!! Everything is MINE! She's sitting in one of the cabinets I'm painting for my new house. This morning she wanted the cereal that I was eating, but she had her own dry cereal in a cup, so I told her to eat hers. She proceeded to dump her cereal in the trash, then came over and innocently said, "bite???" to have some of mine! She is a handful for sure. The worst thing is that she comes at 6:45am! The good thing is that she's not at my house very long. :) Very cute, but surely a challenge so early in the morning!

Don't forget to check out my etsy shoppe for the new goodies!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Love the candle wraps and the pillow. I hear you on the 2 year old, I babysit my gd, Rorie who is 2 1/2. She woulds rather eat from my plate or her moms . She was fussy this afternoon, I told her you need a nap! she says "Brammy I not taking a nap!" then says" I want to call Brampa".