Thursday, October 29, 2009

big day is finally here!


The long awaited day is finally here~I am now a homeowner once again!!!

Two years ago I sold my house and moved into a rental that was supposed to be for 6 months while I looked for another house. That was 2 years ago and we're just now buying another house.

This morning was the closing. I left the lawyer's office 5 minutes before I had to open my store, so I haven't even been to the house yet. But, my contractor is there and already starting on the remodel. That's important since we have to move next week and there is LOTS of work to be done before we move in.

I've posted a few photos for you to see what the "before" looks like and I'll post photos as we move along with the much needed improvements! We'll start tonight with ripping out the smelly shag carpet. :) It's being replaced with laminate.

Stay tuned for prim updates!




5 comments:

Chatty Kathy~Palmetto Prims said...

Congratulations on your new home!!! Can't wait to see more pics!! This is exciting!!

Jody said...

Oh how exciting Doreen! I look forward to your updates!

Lisa said...

Looking forward to following along! Congratulations!

TJ said...

Congrats on your new home ! Can't wait to see whatcha do =)

Anonymous said...

I know you are excited ! Congrats ! I will also be following your progress . Stay positive
Hugs
Deb