Thursday, July 23, 2009

Answering Questions from comments

Just want to answer a couple questions I received in my comments.

When I was in Pigeon Forge, I did not get to Rebecca's Thyme prim shop. I spent 2 hours in the three shops I did go to and I knew I had to get back to the cabin so we could go to the Knoxville Zoo before it got too late. I would of loved to visit Rebecca's, but there just wasn't time.

Also, the hoop you see Linda using is called a NO-SLIP Telescoping hoops lap stand. You can purchase them at www.punchneedlemarketplace.com. I'll be getting one soon for myself cause it will take the stress off my neck when I'm punching. It keeps your work higher up so you don't have to bend your neck down so far. If you're like me, I stay pretty sore between my shoulders cause I'm always looking down when I stitch or punch.

I'll be starting needlework classes at my shop in August! I'm calling it the Stitchers, Punchers & Hookers! We'll be doing primitive stitcheries, penny rugs, rug punching, punch needle embroidery, and rug hooking. I'll be posting more info. as I get the details worked out.

No comments: