Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Amish Country in the Snow~It's Still Wash Day!

I managed to get my car over the ice this morning and drive to work.  
On the way, I took some photos for you.  
Monday is wash day for the Amish.  

Doesn't matter if the farm is covered with snow, it's still wash day.  
I have to wonder just how long would it take for the clothes to dry on a day like today?
The next snow storm comes tonight while we sleep. 
Ice will come with it.  
Then another big snow storm this coming weekend.  
I'm thinking I need to purchase a snow blower!

3 comments:

HollyRidgeCreations said...

Lovr the pics...brought back memories of my Mama hanging out clothes in the snow, barefoot! Stay safe and warm,
Hug
Judy

HollyRidgeCreations said...

Lovr the pics...brought back memories of my Mama hanging out clothes in the snow, barefoot! Stay safe and warm,
Hug
Judy

PriviesAndPrims said...

barefoot in the snow!?!