Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Aug 6-7: Our 54th Anniversary-The Mt. Mitchell Crafts Fair

The Mt. Mitchell Crafts Fair in Burnsville, NC. is this weekend,  Friday & Saturday 9:00-5:00. 
I'll be there selling my handmade primitive crafts!  My booth will be in front of the Yancey County Library, booth O-12.  I'll have tons of primitive stitcheries and lots of prim dolls, along with some primitive stenciled wood signs, stitched candlemats and penny rugs.

My store - Privies & Prims will also be open at 110 W. Main Street which is right on the edge of where the over 200 crafter tents will be.   It's right across from the historic Yancey Theatre. 

This fair is a "must see" if you're anywhere close to our area.  Definitely worth the drive!

Pets are not allowed in the fair area, but there will be a "doggie jail" just off the square for a small  fee. 

Want more details, entertainment schedule, etc.?  Visit the Yancey Chamber's website~ http://www.yanceychamber.com/craftsfair.html

While you're taking a stroll around the fair, be sure and stop by the Burnsville Town Center if you need some a/c, clean bathrooms, a place to rest your feet, and you can even see a quilt show by the members of Mountain Piecemaker's Quilt Guild.  http://www.mountainpiecemakersquiltguild.com/
 
I've gotta get busy now.  I've got 55 frames to paint and prim for my stitcheries.  See ya at the fair!

2 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Happy Sales, Doreen!

Have a thoughtful Thursday, ~Natalie

My Colonial Home said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Wow - 54 years that is just so wonderful.

Karen