Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pregnant Bunnies are Multiplying!

I just got finished an order for four pregnant bunnies! My shop neighbor just opened a maternity section in her store. She calls it "Bloomin' Bellies" and she wanted some pregnant bunnies for her store. What great gifts they'll make for the mommas to be. :)

It's kind of hard to see the faces with their bandanas on, but take my word for it---they're cute as can be! I made them with tan muslin.

I still like my dark brown one better though. It's painted brown and is available in my etsy shoppe. www.PriviesAndPrims.etsy.com

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

OMGOSH HOW ADORABLE AND WHAT A GREAT IDEA...THEY'RE SURE OT SELL.
Karen

Firecracker Kid said...

That is wonderful for you Doreen. They certainly would fit right in at bloomin' bellies.