Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mother's Day gifts



Gosh, I've been sooooo busy making stuff for my store that I hardly have time to be online anymore.

I did want to show you these two stitcheries I just finished for Mother's Day, but they could be used year round for many other occasions, or "just because" you like them. :) I love the primitive crows lined up with pip berries. It's like they're following mommy and don't want to get lost. :)
The other stitchery would be a great romantic gift. Maybe given with an engagement ring???
Or, it would also make a great gift for a special mom or child.

My etsy group is doing a Mother's Day Celebration. Just go to http://www.etsy.com/ and type OFGMDC in the search box. The letters stand for Old Farmhouse Gathering Mother's Day Celebration. It's a great group with LOTS of great talent!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice of the creations indeed.So expressive.Thank you so much besides wish you all in hand a Happy Mum's day.

lol:)
Send flowers to Bangalore|Send flowers to chennai|Send flowers to India

I Play Outside The Box said...

I wish everyone could see your work in person...spectacular. Love these goodies you put together for the OFG celebration. Those crows just capture my heart!!

Jody said...

Love the stitcheries! The crows are my favorite!