Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where have the days gone???


I guess ya'll thought I must of gotten buried in the snow! Just staying in and staying warm. :)

I've been working on things for spring shows and trying to build up inventory again.

I just finished this prim black folk art doll. She's Tina the ballerina! Her dress fabric has little ballerina slippers all over it. She's been coffee stained, so she's prim perfect!
She's not the purdiest thing, but she'd love to be adopted by you. ;)
I've made and sold many from this pattern and every face looks different. They each have their own personality. You can purchase this "cutie" in my etsy shoppe at http://www.priviesandprims.etsy.com/
I'll be making more stuff and I'll try and do better on my postin'.
Stay warm and be blessed!

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Oh how adorable. I love her.
Good luck
Karen