Saturday, December 13, 2008

Listed some "stuff" on ebay!

I've been a busy little bee here today and got some stuff listed on ebay tonight. I've been kind of avoiding them since they raised their fees so much. Seems like they get too big a cut if you ask me!

My son was going to throw away his Legos, but I intercepted! I listed them on ebay and there's over 4 pounds! We still have more in plastic cases, but we'll see how these go.

This past summer, a very nice lady from TN gave me some sheep's wool and Llama wool. I tried the llama's wool for doll hair, but it just isn't working for me. So, I listed a bag of that. It's over 6 ounces and the auction starts at $1.99!


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200288237578


And last, but not least, I listed a Primitive Star Nodder that I made from wool felt in the Penny Rug style. Works great as a Christmas Tree Topper too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200288244717

So there's my "stuff" for today. :)
I'm making Santa nodders, Santa Cat nodders, and more Star nodders. I'm running out of bedsprings! Gotta start hunting again for some to recycle. :)

Have a great one!

p.s. still no more mice! Just of just been a loner???

2 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Wow, lots of wonderful things!
Our grandson is soooo into Legos...guess I had better get over there and check your E-Bay out.

Karen

Tins and Treasures said...

I love the star nodder...but so interested to see how the toys sell..the girls have so much stuff and now that they're at college, I'd just like to 'minimize'...