Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm really trying to get better at remembering to post here, but so far I'm not doing too good. :(

What takes up my time is making crafts for summer inventory and lately I've been trying to make myself do some sprucing up in the home. I want to paint walls, but I think I'll wait until I can open windows. I want to put in new vinyl and carpet on the floors, but need to paint the walls first so I don't get paint on the new floors. So---what's a girl to do in the meantime? Stitch, stitch, stitch!
Today I actually cleaned and rearranged my laundry/craft room. It's about 8' X 8', so you know I MUST keep it clean and organized, or it's a disaster! It's amazing how much clutter we accumulate in only a year. :)


Another thing I've been working on is promoting the Prim Crafter's Conference that I'm hosting. It will be held here in Burnsville, NC at High Pastures Retreat Center, May 1-3, 2009. I'm only taking 30 reservations for this conference and the price goes up as the date gets closer. Deadline for sign-ups is March 30. We'll have some great workshops for primitive doll faces needle sculpting and painting, decorative painted soap, penny rug candlemat, stitchery ornament and possibly the most important one will be with an award winning photographer that will show us how to take better photos of our creations for posting on the web!
If your hubby would like to join you for a weekend in the mountains, there's a price just for him that includes lodging with you and all his meals. The hubby price does not include workshops. We've got one husband signed up that will be doing some trout fishing while he's here, so if yours enjoys fishing, bring him along! Get all the details at http://www.primcraftersconference.com/

No comments: