Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where's the Snow???

Well, it's 9:39am here in NC, no snow and the sun is shining! Guess mom is right on the weather thing. She says, "you get up, you look out the window, and that's the weather." We got a 2-hour delay out of it so we got to sleep a little later, which was really needed since my son woke me up at 1:30am! (more on that later today)

Wanna make some Snowman Poop packets for your stocking stuffers? Here's a link for a free graphic to print out. It's got the Snowman Poop poem. Thanks to sherylsgraphics.com!
http://www.sherylsgraphics.com/snowmanpoop2.html She's got lots of cool prim freebies!

Time to get ready to drive my son to school. Gotta get him up first!

I'll be back later to explain why he woke me up at 1:30am. :)

2 comments:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

I think we got all of your snow right here in Western New York!
Your slide show is great!!

Tins and Treasures said...

That reminded me of my mom...always got up and touched the window pane to see how cold it felt...I still do that now. Even tho it is much more accurate to turn on the weather chanel to see the actual temperature.

Hope your son is OK. Have a happy Thanksgiving.