Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have a store now!!!







I just rented the cutest little store in downtown Burnsville, so if you travel into the western border of NC, be sure to come and visit me!



I'll be adding more photos later as I get everything set up. I've already painted over the pink parts and the rear wall with tan paint. Sure wish I could paint over the pink on the outside!

The giveaway for the penny rug has ended and the winner will be announced tomorrow!


Check back tomorrow night to see who the lucky winner is. I won't be online until evening. My son is a cancer survivor and he has his annual check up tomorrow, so we'll be gone all afternoon.

Talk to ya soon. :)

5 comments:

Alice said...

I am very excited. Remember it's what's inside that counts. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Hopefully, all walking by will not see the pink on the outside but the awesome items in the window. Whoo hoo, Congrats on your new endeavor!!

Old Glory Soldiers said...

Hi Doreen,

I just happened upon your blog -- small world!! I got your message earlier and I will be writing you back shortly! You should list your conference on here too!! Talk to you soon.

Prim Blessin's,
Tina

Tins and Treasures said...

I do want to visit, that would be quite a trip from South Dakota... and wouldn't you be surprised if we did stop in!! I can't wait to see the next step. Natalie

Tolentreasures said...

Congrats on your shop and I love all your penny rugs! How have I just now found you? I am running right up to my sewing room and grabbing one of the many penny rugs that are cut out and have been lonely waiting on me to get them done!

Cathy

My Colonial Home said...

CONGRATULATIONS...and what a location....people can see you from both directions!!!! Way to go.

The space looks just incredible....not chopped up - easy to work with. I'm excited for you.

If we're ever in that area you can be sure I'll stop in.

Oh, and hope I am the winner....i need someone elses wonderful work....hehehe....

Hugs, Karen