Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My first craft show this year!

Every year I say I need to stop doing shows.  They are just too much work for my body.  If you've ever done shows, you know what I'm talking about.

This year, I decided to only do two shows.  One is this weekend and one next weekend.

This weekend, the show is at the Lime Valley Mill.  It starts on Black Friday and goes through Sunday afternoon.  If you're in the Lancaster County area, be sure and stop by for some handmade goods!

Here's some photos of things I made for the show.
 Reindeer penny rug made with upcycled wool clothing. 
 Burlap gift bag appliqued with upcycled wool clothing. 
 Wool applique table runner made with upcycled clothing. 
Wool star snowman ornament made with upcycled wool clothing. 

Rag stuffed primitive Christmas tree stitchery made from an upcycled curtain panel. 

Log cabin punch needle mounted on a painted horn book. 

Wool applique Christmas sheep and Santa pillows made with upcycled wool clothing.  


Small burlap bag for gift card, appliqued with upcycled wool.  

 Another snowman burlap gift bag appliqued with upcycled wool.  
 Primitive doll, "Charlie".  Pattern by Serendipity Primitives.  
Primitive prairie Christmas doll made with pattern by "You Are Special".  

Primitive Santa & Crow doll made with pattern by Chestnut Junction. 

Like I said in my last post, I've been busy!  

No comments: