Saturday, November 13, 2010

Making primitive Christmas crafts

I've been busy all day crafting which is one of my favorite things to do, but it's time to quit for the night.  I AM TIRED!!!

Here's some things I've finished.  Some have been in a box for 2 years waiting patiently for me to finish them, and some are new. 
It's out of the box!!!!!  This star and it's twin waited 2 years to be finished!  (maybe 3 years???)  Anyway, it was a long time.

Not Christmas, but prim perfect anyway.  :)



The Mammy make-do isn't Christmas of course, but she was in the box of things to finish, so I did! 

I saw these on someones blog with a tutorial, so I made some.  Sorry, I don't remember who it was.

2 comments:

TJ said...

Everything looks primtastic ! Love the Mammy ! I have things here from a few yrs ago I STILL haven't finished myself lol Glad to know I am NOT alone hehehe....

PriviesAndPrims said...

No way are you alone! They call them UFO's. Unfinished objects. :)

Doreen