Sunday, July 25, 2010

Primitive Craft Business for SALE

Business is for sale for $5,000 which includes all of my merchandise (mostly made by me), display pieces, and you take over the rent of $150 per month. Probably the lowest rent in Burnsville and it's right in downtown on West Main Street! (no bathroom or heat) Visitor Center is right next door with public bathrooms and portable heaters keep the store nice and cozy in the winter.

I'm moving to PA and don't relish the idea of packing up and moving all my inventory.
Email me if you have questions. priviesandprims@yahoo.com

*price does not include business name or consignment inventory.

2 comments:

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Wow....wish I lived there!! I wish you the best of luck selling and in your move. Will pray the right person comes along to buy!

Unknown said...

Good luck to you. I hope you are happy about the move!!