Sunday, April 11, 2010

Got wool felt??? I'm listing bulk lots in my etsy shoppe!

I have finally figured out that I'm trying to do too much stuff.  I feel like I have to make everything I see!  When I started making penny rugs, which was early on in 2009, I went crazy and bought a humongous amount of wool felt.  Then I felted it all in hot water and tried to find places to store it.  Now, I have decided to sell it.  I don't do many penny rugs anymore cause I'm having so much fun making other stuff!   I have priced it to go fast, so don't wait too long or it will be gone!

I listed 4 colors tonight and will list more as the days allow.  If you want it all, I'll measure it out and give you a total.  I've got it stashed everywhere! 


Buy it now in my etsy shoppe!  www.PriviesAndPrims.etsy.com

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

I have a ton of fabric too...Good luck with your de-stash!