Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Paint Color for my store!


I have painted over the pink. Yipppppeeeee!

I painted my section of the building a yummy chocolate brown with tan trim. In the paint bucket, it looks just like melted chocolate!
I'm still working on my signage. A new sign will be hung over the door tomorrow and a barn star on each side of it. I'll post a new photo when we get it done.

Be looking for my store this weekend when you come to the craft fair. I'll have lots of prim goodies for ya. And~~~ I even bought a bag of Mary Janes to share. ;)


5 comments:

Brenda said...

Love the new color!! Hope you sell lots this weekend! Have a great time!
Brenda

Eye Shutter to Think said...

Very cool! How neat that you have your own store. I am so jealous :)

Just discovered your blog - love it.

dee begg said...

Good luck with sales this weekend. Love the chocolate color too.

D

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Your store looks great Doreen! I love the color!!
Kim - Hope things go well for you at your show this weekend!

Firecrackerkid Primitives said...

Your store looks nice and primitive with that new color. I like it:) Carol