Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day 9 - Aloha remodel

Day 9~  We expected to be done in 2-3 days! 
I'm so over this and wanting to get back to doing some wool applique.  
Sitting by a campfire of course.  :)

This is what my hands look like every night. 
No manicures for me.  

Under the dinette.  This is where there used to be a holding tank. 
I think.  None there now.  
This is how it looked this morning.  

And how it looks now.  If I'm going to store things in there, I wanted it to be cleaner. 
Fresh paint does the job.  

I made a decision today to paint over the light gray on the outside. 
So now, it will be a seafoam green!!!
It's Glidden and the color is called "Elf Hat Green".  I looked it up to share a photo with you, 
but the sample online is nothing like the actual color paint that I purchased.  
Can't wait to see how it turns out! 
That probably won't happen until the weekend.  

So tomorrow, I have to put on the receptacle plate covers, put the full length mirror
back on the bathroom door, put up some mug hooks, paint the trim around the door,
wash the cushion covers, and maybe, just maybe I'll start the curtains.  

The fridge is in, and painted aqua!  Sorry, but I didn't get a photo of it yet. 
All little things going on and not much to take photos of.  

I'm on the lookout for another vintage camper.  
The next one will have less work needed, and a bathroom!
I'm supposed to go see one on Sunday if it works out.  
The thrill of the hunt is what keeps me going~


No comments: